Friday, October 28, 2011

Fabulous Fashion Friday-October 28th: Meet Perry

We have so many adorable boots at Kick It this Fall, but I wanted to introduce you to one of my favorites: The Perry Boot by Luxury Rebel. This beautiful leather high heel boot laces up one side and zips down the other making it so fun and edgy.  It has a classic beauty too and works with so many different looks. Here are a few ways to rock this awesome boot!

#1-Skinny Jeans and Edgy Add-ons!
For my first look, I started off with a long-sleeve flannel and tucked skinny jeans into the Perry.  I added gorgeous Sahlia fine-silver jewelry (borrowed from Ponytail Jewelry Studio).

I just love the edgy vibe of that tie-dye thermal!
Then I added a scarf and handbag, keeping with the rich cream, black, and brown color story.

The unusual color of the Perry boot--sort of "mud-meets-mushroom"--goes with black or brown!
I bundled up the look with a big warm fleece pea-coat by Iris.

The Perry boot looks SO CUTE with skinny jeans by Vigoss ($58)!!

#2- Swinging Skirt, Wild Top and Cozy Sweater!
Now for this look, I wanted to demonstrate how wonderfully the Perry boot goes with color. I started with a warm brown leopard print "ikat" shirt paired with a dark wine maxi skirt. Worn with Perry, it had a stunning outcome!

The warm red makes this outfit sizzle. The animal print top makes it roar! 
I adore the lovely mesh panel down the back of this top, showing off the color of the skirt and a little skin!

Look how perfectly the clamshell hem skirt drapes around the boots!
And I just had to add a big sweater and a scarf to the outfit because it's the perfect time of year to get cozy! The colors all tie in so perfectly together to make the warmest fall outfit you can imagine. 

Look at that thick, bohemian sweater by Elan! How could anyone not?! :)
And last but not least, here is the star of the post:

Can you believe the top of this boot and the inner lining is wool??? Beautiful! Just Beautiful!
Perry by Luxury Rebel
$198.00

Vous ĂȘtes beau!
Antoinette

No comments: